About the Journal
Innovative Journal of Mathematics (IJM) is an international, peer-reviewed, open-access journal published by SigmaWings Publishing Company. It is devoted to the publication of original research in all areas of pure and applied mathematics including Statistics and Probability theory. (IJM) emphasis on the publication of regular original research articles, review articles, expository articles, short notes and specifically invites well-written survey articles. The Journal is being published electronically as well as in a paper version. It is easily accessible and free of charge.
- Manuscripts concerning research proposals and research ideas are especially welcomed.
- Comments on any linked papers published in this journal and any other journals can be published as short letters.
- Plagiarism is checked using Crossref iThenticate.
ISSN 2790-3370 (print)
ISSN 2790-3389 (online)
Quarterly (One Volume is published each year, and each volume consists of four issues ; January, April, July, October).
Peer Review Process
Submission of a manuscript implies that:
- The manuscript described has not been published before
- The manuscript is not under consideration for publication elsewhere
- All co-authors, responsible authorities, or the institute where the work has been carried out, approved the manuscript
- The manuscript after prior acceptance by editors-in-chief, assistants and editorial board, is sent for a double-blind peer review process
- In cases of controversy, the decision on publishing or not shall be the Editors´ and Editorial Board, and
- When the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree automatically to transfer the copyright to the publisher.
The IJM is free of any publication charge.