Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- A list of 3-5 potential reviewers for the submitted paper is provided.
For initial submissions, two PDF files are required:
(1) Manuscript file: containing your manuscript text
(2) A file contaning a list of 3-5 potential reviewers for the submitted paper (including their names and email addresses and state the reason for each suggestion, colleagues within the same institution and co-authors within the last 5 years should not be included in the suggestions. In addition, the reviewers have not been listed on the IJM editorial board. The editor retains the sole right to decide whether or not the suggested reviewers are used).
* If you experience any difficulty in the online submission process or have any questions about submitting your manuscript, please contact the editorial office for advice at email@example.com.
When the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree automatically to transfer the copyright to the Sigmawings Publishing Company .
The journal utilize the Creative Common Attribution (CC-BY 4.0).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. For further information please take a look at the Publication Ethics.