- How do I submit my article?
Please click “Submit Manuscript” on the journal's homepage, you then will be directly accessing the submission system used by the journal.
- How can I find out the current status of my submitted manuscript?
Corresponding author only may send a query through the “Contact US” tab at the top of the website page or may send an email to email@example.com. Please provide your manuscript ID and e-mail address to contact.
- Are all articles of the IJM Open Access?
Yes, all articles published in the IJM are Open Access and freely, universally and Libraries accessible online for everyone upon publication.
- Is there any Copyright Policy of the journal?
As you agree to publish your article in an Open Access journal, Copyrights for articles published in the IJM are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal.
- How long does it take to hear back after manuscript submission?
On average, it takes 40 days from the time you submit your manuscript until you receive an initial decision.
- How can I delete an incomplete submission?
You may remove incomplete submissions by logging into your account on the journal website and delete the submitted article, or just send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for removal of the article.